The Personal Data that We Collect
Depending on how you use the Sites, we may request information from you in several areas of our Sites, mobile services, Sloaneshop.com and other channels including in-clinic that may be used to personally identify you, including but not limited to the following:
- Your personal information such as your name, gender, data of birth, passport or other personally identifiable number;
- Your contact information such as your telephone numbers, mailing addresses, email addresses; and
- Your credit or debit card information, shipping and billing information, including name of cardholder, card number, billing address and expiry date.
- Certain Personal Data particularly relating to your personal information, contact information and past medical history are required for specific services and if you fail to supply such Personal Data as requested from each specific service, we may be unable to deliver you the services in full.
Purpose for which the Personal Data are Collected and Used
We may use the Personal Data you provided for one or more of the following purposes:
- To contact you regarding your enquiries;
- For your use of the online services available at any of our Sites and/or through other telecommunication channels;
- For the supply of any products and/or services which we may offer to you or you may require from us from time to time including text message SMS alerts;
- For marketing, promotional and customer relationship management purposes, such as sending you updates on latest offers and promotions in connection with our products and services;
- For identification and verification purposes in connection with any of the services or products that may be supplied to you;
- To disclose to a third-party to comply with any law, legal requirements, orders, directions or requests from any court, authority or government body of any jurisdiction, which may be within or outside of Singapore; and
- To facilitate the payment for products and services provided by us or our subsidiaries, associated companies and/or business associates including verification of credit card details with third parties and using the Personal Data you provide to conduct matching procedures against databases of known fraudulent transactions (maintained by us or third parties).
We have a number of ways to hear your opinions and feedback and may interact with you through social networks or other interactive services to further our mission. When you interact with us at a third-party social network, such as Facebook, Twitter, or any other social networks that we may offer in future, the network (considered as public information and not personal information) gives us the ability to access and store certain information from your profile for that social network. This policy does not cover the privacy practices of those third-party sites, or of companies that The Sloane Clinic does not own or control, or the actions of people that The Sloane Clinic does not employ or manage. You should check the privacy policies of those third-parties when providing personally identifiable information through third-party sites. The categories of information we can access will depend, in part, on the permissions you grant us and the privacy settings you have established on that social network.
Disclosure and Transfer of Personal Data
The Sloane Clinic is a chain of aesthetic clinics with operations, offices, affiliates and business partners located worldwide. As such, the Personal Data you submit to us in one country may be transferred, used, processed, stored and accessed in one or more countries.
In addition, we may disclose and transfer Personal Data to and jointly user Personal Data (whether within or outside of your jurisdiction) our subsidiaries, associated companies, business associates, services providers and other persons who we consider appropriate, in connection with the services and products provided to or requested by you. We may disclose this information to facilitate communication of news and information about such services and products and otherwise for the purposes mentioned above. The entities with whom we may share your Personal Data with include but are not limited to:
- The Sloane Clinic and its subsidiaries and related companies;
- Any agent, contractor or third-party service provider who provides administrative, marketing and research, distribution, data processing, telecommunications, computer, payment or other services to The Sloane Clinic in connection with the operation of its business;
- Other business associates such as loyalty program operators and other companies involved in providing customer or fulfilling customer requests;
- Credit reference agencies;
- Credit, debit and/or charge card companies and/or banks;
- Government or non-government authorities, agencies and/or regulators; and
- Where permitted by applicable local law, any personal information which we obtained from you may be disclosed to third parties if required by law.
We want to give you the best possible experience when you visit sloaneclinic.com and our other Sites. As such we collect information about how you use our Sites by setting and accessing cookies on your computer. A cookie is a small data file that identifies the web browser on a particular computer. No personal information is stored in the cookie itself. When you visit one of our Sites, a cookie will be sent to your browser and then stored on your computer's hard drive. We use these cookies to track information about how often you visit our site, what pages you view, and where you go after you leave the site. We also link the visitor ID from you cookie to a user ID in our database to help us analyze web traffic and statistics. If this data is made available, none of the information will be personally identifying information or potentially-personally identifying information. A third-party service provider may help us with the data research and analysis but they are prohibited from using that data for any other purpose.
If you do not want data about your visits to our Sites to be collected by Google Analytics, you can install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. The add-on keeps your visits anonymous and prohibits any data from being sent to Google Analytics.
Additionally, if you no longer wish to receive any marketing communications from The Sloane Clinic, you can opt-out from receiving these communications by:
- Following the "unsubscribe" instructions contained in any such communication you receive;
- Email us at
Questions About This Policy
This notice is written in English language and may be translated into other languages. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the translated version of this notice, the English version shall prevail.